HAVE A POST IDEA?

My photo
Click the yellow chick (to the left) or click "view my complete profile" (just below in pink). This will take you to the link so you can contact us. Email your posting ideas & requests & we'll post them on the site!!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Jon & Kate Debate

The Jon and Kate Plus 8 saga continues.
Both have filed for divorce, yet the show must go on!!! To date, Jon is publicly dating the 22 year old daughter of the surgeon that did Kate's tummy tuck. He's been out and about and the media has been following his every move. Kate seems to be laying low. What are your thoughts? Should the show continue? Is this good for the kids?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No brainer - bad for the kids!

I like Kate but I she's tough to like sometimes; but who wouldn't be w/ 8 kids!!! I don't hold it against her that she wants to look good, feel good, etc.... I think every woman, every Mom wants the same. Not only that, if I had 8 kids I'd want to know I had income to support my family too. So a Kate basher I am not!

As for John I can appreciate how he feels -- but buddy, you've got the 8 kids; the single life ship has sailed and he needs to come back home and realize he has to grow up and not think of what could have been. He's thinking how great it would be to be single and rich -- but the truth is, he would only be single. The only reason he is "rich" now is b/c of Kate and the kids.

Hippy Chick said...

Personally, I think the show should end. The money would be hard to walk away from but the media coverage of the parents' "extra curricular activites" only means heartache for the children. Dont get me started on Jon's "in your face dating"...Inappropriate!!!

Anonymous said...

Check out the cover of People or US Magazine - it's all about John & his new love ("he's in love"). Looks like Fat Boy is going to create his own clothing line based on his obsession w/ motorcyles. Just wondering where the kids come in... after single life, after girls, after bikes..... oh, there they are at the bottom of the list w/ Kate!!

Anonymous said...

Just saw a picture of Jon pushing his new girlfriend on a swing at a playground in NYC??!! Doesn't he know he can just go home and push one of his 8 kids??

I don't know if I can handle all these Freudian, pychologial issues!